We are a fast growing company seeking a sharp, passionate individual to lead our digital content and online marketing. We are a seven person team comprised of builders, creatives, shapers and innovators. We’re excited about changing the world and bringing transparency to the nonprofit sector – we work hard, have fun, and move fast.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join us for a 12 week internship, with the potential to join full time.
If you fit the following, you are right for us!
– 1 – 3 yrs work experience at a consulting, finance, or fast growth work environment
– Strong organizational and operational skills, high attention to detail
– Interest and experience in web research, phone interviews, and strong writing / PowerPoint skills
– Independent worker, who can operate at the goal level on complex tasks, organize a workflow, and keep the team on track
– Interested in a hands-on learning experience at a fast growing startup, working directly with the Chief Product Officer and CEO
– BA or BS from a top school, graduate degree such as MBA a plus
And if you have the following, let us know when you apply:
– Experience working with CRM systems like Insightly a plus
– Demonstrated interest in the nonprofit / global development world a plus
– Prior operational experience a plus
We are based in San Francisco’s SoMa and New York’s Manhattan. Job opening in either city (must be willing to live and work in SF or NYC), preference for NYC. Can turn into a full time role!
About Agora for Good
We aim to end the world’s toughest problems by making every donated dollar more effective. We’re transforming the experience of donating by creating a new marketplace for giving, where donors can easily find and fund effective social impact organizations.