Bstow is looking for a badass MEAN and React developer to own the full lifecycle of our platform. We are lean, agile, and aggressive on timelines. You will have all the resources you need to deploy quality code that delivers real value to our clients. The right person will be a product/technical ambassador for Bstow charged with building a great team, based on a scalable solution and technical excellence.
1. Competitive compensation
2. Tremendous adventure with an awesome startup
3. Hard work with huge reward
– Build and own the Bstow technology full cycle
– Hire and manage a team (sometimes remote)
– Guide technical discussions and custom product client onboarding
– 4 years of experience in software development
– Portfolio/Github of products and solutions that demonstrate the technical expertise
– MEAN stack
– Cloud Deployment: AWS
– Past experience with DevOps and high availability systems
– Agile methodology: capable of value-engineering based on business needs, timelines, cost of development (money/time)
Bstow lets users round up their digital spare change to charity. Not only does Bstow provide a solution for all 1.5 million nonprofits in the US to build round-up campaigns, but we work with big corporates to help them come up with innovative social solutions to better engage with employees and improve the value of their brand.