Are you hyper networked Social Media Junkie with an ability to engage with millennials? Can you write well? Come work with Crowdera, one of the super cool fast-growing teams spread across multiple geographies.
We are looking for a top notch Social Media Outreach Manager to drive the following:
– Grow and improve our social footprint
– Build and manage communities of selected user groups
– Manage our content calendar and execute on our content strategy
– Write and edit content for social posts and programs
– Drive and optimize social engagement and selling campaigns
– Maximize the impact of our events on web, mobile and social media
– Manage all social ad campaigns across Facebook and other platforms
– Launch, partner and manage our advocacy program for social influencers
– Recommend and employ real-time marketing tactics as applicable
– Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of our social outputs
– Liaison with marketing vendors to drive projects to completion
– Gather insights through social listening, bringing intelligence back in business
– Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
– Strategic mind with the ability to turn concepts into actions
– Exceptional writing skills, a storyteller at heart
– Excellent time management, program management and organizational skills
– Ability to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines
– Agility and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-growing business
– Positive attitude and a sense of ownership for deliverables
Crowdera is a highly curated crowdfunding platform for non profits, individuals and entrepreneurs to raise money free for a cause, innovation or passion. Crowdera believes doing good should not be penalized, so we do not dip into your contribution and promote fee free fundraising for what matters to you.
Crowdera is building a proprietary algorithm to align vision of giving corporations, donor syndications, and foundations with that of fundraisers via unique new age patentable internet tools on our platform. We are building a very simple and scalable technology driven business model that would help corporations, fundraisers & Crowdera to be successful at the same time.