This team member is responsible for development and execution of strategic partnerships to drive store sales, brand awareness, and deepen community engagement. They will target key community organizations and partners who share Everytable’s core values and mission to engage and inspire local audiences through engagement in neighborhood activities. They will create a network of local influencers including celebrities, artists, business owners, health-care personnel, nonprofit leaders, church leaders, and school administrators, to build and execute word of mouth campaigns and share the Everytable story. Through their work, they will work with the neighborhoods we are in (or plan to be in) to build a community that works together to democratize access to healthy food.
• Increase store-level traffic and sales through community outreach.
• Increase awareness and advocacy for Everytable through outreach to community organizations, influencers, and local partners.
• Create and execute innovative content and event strategies to drive store traffic and community engagement
• Grow a network of community advocates and supporters at Everytable.
• Handle all 4-wall marketing, including coaching and motivating in-store teams to convey the brand, story, and world-class customer experience.
• An outgoing, connecting personality
• Creative problem solver
• Self-disciplined and able to work autonomously
• Passionate about our mission of making healthy food affordable for all
• Track record of inspiring and activating people and communities around missions.
• Deep connections within Los Angeles of people who’d be inspired by Everytable’s mission.
• Excellent communication skills
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
• Competitive, with Benefits
Delicious, fresh meals...affordable for all.