This is a full-time unpaid position that will lead to a permanent position with equity at the end of 3 months.
THE QUALITIES AND SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– Data Specialist: Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Analytical: Able to understand and report on KPIs and track marketing progress using data
– Inbound Marketing
– Result-Driven & Goal-Oriented: Accomplishes marketing and organizational KPIs and metrics
– Concise Content Creation: Able to quickly put together concise professional copy with minimal revisions and create visually appealing material including decks, promotional items, etc.
– Fast-Learner and Smart Worker: We are looking for someone to hit the ground running, who can pick things up very quickly and able to multi-task on multiple projects. Given that we are a startup, we require someone who can think and work at a very fast pace.
– Develop referral program that maximizes conversions
– General marketing and outreach leading efforts with potential affiliate alcohol brands and insurance providers
– Lead inbound marketing strategies and campaigns and measure/report results
– Manage and create investor company materials such as decks, exec summaries, and stakeholder communications
– Provide leadership on strategies that will drive sales
– SEO – Monitor and improve SEO utilizing analytics, provide keywords and strategies to content curator
– Know this is just the start and that you’ll also handle “special projects” which could range from speaking at a meet-up to organizing one.
HERO’s enterprise platform reduces insurers' liability from drunk driving by providing bars and restaurants with a mobile solution that incentivizes customers to get home safely. HERO is a mobile platform that allows users to instantly see which friend/family is available to be a Designated Driver, as well as all other available transportation options in the area. HERO shows services like Uber and Lyft, services like Luxe that get the user and their car home, public transportation, to free options they may not know exist such as AAA Tipsy Tow. HERO partners with Insurance companies and Alcohol brands to scale quickly through the fragmented bar and restaurant industry and in turn we reduce their exposure to dram shop laws which cost them over $61 billion each year