Sixup is seeking a full-stack marketer to build awareness and adoption of Sixup and its finance / education technology products. We’re looking for a strategic and analytical marketing leader who understands and can articulate Sixup’s unique value proposition in the context of the education + finance system. Essential skills include crafting clear and compelling product positioning and driving customer acquisition through both B-B-C and B-C channels. This role will work closely with the Sixup business development, customer experience, and product teams.
• Develops strategy for corporate ID / brand awareness and product positioning.
• Build and iterate on product positioning, value proposition and integrated go-to-market programs for Sixup.
• Work cross functionally with business development, customer experience, legal, and/or product teams to develop and execute plans to drive aggressive growth objectives.
• Execute and oversee relevant content creation for the website, marketing channels, and other internal departments.
• Evaluate pipeline metrics to identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve lead generation and conversion metrics.
• Understand and report on changes to the broader market context including market shifts, competitive threats, and external factors.
• Support planning and management of events and conferences as needed.
• 2-5 years of product marketing experience at a high-growth technology startup company.
• Proven track record of building programs that support efficient growth.
• Experience in marketing to and communication with youth and youth-centered organizations
• Able to combine strategic thinking with tactical execution.
• Past experience with online lending, digital marketing, relevant email/social/mobile marketing automation tools.
• Passion for aspirational consumer brands and experiential marketing.
• BA/BS required, MBA welcomed.
• A passion to empower low-income students to pursue their dreams, and increase career opportunities and earning power with a college degree.
• Bonus for experience in fintech and/or edtech.
• If interested, please go to http://sixup.com/jobs/ to submit your resume.
SIXUP is a PBC and online lending platform whose mission is to lift up the next generation of high-achieving, low-income students in pursuit of a high-quality college education. Sixup’s platform combines community, finance and technology to fund the lifecycle of education and upward mobility.
Our systems-based stack comprises Technology + Community + Finance to deliver responsible, affordable loans that help students upgrade to and graduate from more selective 4-year colleges.
Technology - TRUDY™
A student lifecycle CRM that's a hybrid "edtech meets fintech" solution to track, fund and case-manage students and their outcomes.
Community - K-12 PARTNER NETWORK
Partner with a national ecosystem of community-based organizations that specialize in identifying and incubating low-income talent through higher education pathways.
Finance - UPLOAN™ + UPGRANT™
Provides wrap-around funding to help underfunded students upgrade to, and graduate from, more selective 4-year colleges.