We’re currently without a product designer and need your help and input. We’re looking for someone who’s puts simplicity and usability over particular color schemes and provides valuable input.
If you’re a strong communicator who’s capable of learning things and not afraid of ownership, solarforschools is definitely an interesting place for you.
As a digital product designer at solarforschools your responsibility will be
– owning the corporate identity of our brand, which is still a green field project
– contribute in developing our experience style guide
– scoping and executing our user experience from sketches to production-ready design for our applications, emails and social media sites
– strong communication skills and fluency in English
– a strong portfolio for digital products
– proficiency in tools like Sketch, InDesign, Zeplin or similar
– a passion for usability design and ux best practices
– good listener who places the success of the company and its product ahead of any idea
– you worked in an agile development team
– you have experience with HTML5/CSS3
If you’re interested, please send the following informations to email@example.com
– a link to your dribble account or similar
– your portfolio
– your CV
If you’re a recruiter or agency please use the following email instead firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to fight global warming and educate our future generation on sustainability. We do this by helping schools to produce renewable energy. School roofs are big, schools have a high energy consumption and it’s unlikely for schools to run out of business, that’s why we believe they’re perfect real estate for solar panels.
At solar for schools, we help schools go solar by managing and de-risking the entire process of funding, installing, managing and maintaining solar panels, so schools have complete peace of mind now and in the future.
We provide data and tools for the curriculum to support teachers engaging children with real life applications of nature sciences.
We believe in a small and effective development team. We are geographically distributed in Munich, London and Suffolk. We’d like to have impact on a greater cause and look for like-minded people who love what we do and which love technology.
We treat people fair and with candor and allow flexible working hours because we have families.