To lead our customer success team through the entire customer lifecycle, from on-site launches to customer support and community management for the duration of clients’ subscription with Tenacity.
Key job outcomes:
– Help plan and execute on-site launches of the Tenacity platform, achieving our signup quota and delivering an easy and delightful experience for our clients. This includes:
• Recruiting, training, managing, and supporting launch teams
• Working with executive team to develop a streamlined launch process
• Procuring and preparing merchandise for launches
• Tracking launch stats
• Traveling to launch sites is required
– Lead and support Tenacity’s customer success team, delivering a highly satisfying and efficient service to users. You will:
• Provide customer support along with the rest of the team (answer incoming requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues, proactively prevent potential issues)
• Train customer success team members
• Work with operations to gather customer feedback and constantly improve Tenacity’s support processes
• Provide insights to sales and marketing
• Work with product development to help prioritize product roadmap
For this role, we are looking for a high-energy, motivated individual who is willing to be very hands-on and ready to step in and help the team at any time.
Successful candidates will be results-oriented and in the top 10% of the population when it comes to efficient organization and planning. Candidates must also be able to easily relate to and develop genuine empathetic relationships with users.
– tech savvy, capable of learning new tools quickly
– great listening skills
– accurate and conscientious at record keeping
Experience at a large call center site is a plus. This position will be reporting directly to the COO. Ability to work from home and travel domestically.
About our team:
Tenacity is a growing team of intelligent, curious and motivated people who prioritize evidence in making their decisions. Our culture is kind and respectful, but candidates need to be open minded and to accept direct feedback and disagreement without offense, and to have a strong enough voice to speak up, ask for help, and to offer his or her own well-defended positions
Tenacity is the first call center solution that truly focuses on agent quality of life. Tenacity's retention-as-a-service platform transforms your contact center into a compelling and rewarding place to work, while dramatically reducing agent attrition and creating a powerful return on investment.